Hey friends. Andrew here. Some of you may or may not know me, I'm the dude that runs the day to day Headless Owl stuff. I'm here today to talk to you about Community Theatre.
Not Community Theatre in the conventional sense. This isn't a bunch of folks in black turtlenecks and low production budgets, this is Canadas hottest new supergroup.
Let's talk lineup, we've got:
- Mathias Kom (The Burning Hell)
- Kyle Cashen (Old Time Machine, Radars)
- Chris Adeney (Wax Mannequin)
- Colleen Collins & David Tranaman (Construction & Destruction)
- Michael Feuerstack
- Steve Lambke (Baby Eagle, Constantines)
- Ian Kehoe (Marine Dreams)
- Richard Laviolette
- Jim Kilpatrick (Shotgun Jimmie)
Pretty incredible lineup right there. We brought all these fine people up almost a year ago for a show we dubbed 'The Cost of Doing Business', we had two sold out concerts, one in Whitehorse at the Yukon Arts Centre, one in Dawson City at the Oddfellows Hall, but during the week, we also recorded an album. Well now the details of that weeks recording are coming to light. I give you: Community Theatre